Oh December! So festive, fun and absolutely frantic if you’re a blogger attempting Blogmas! This Christmas is my first as a blogger, and although I’ve really enjoyed participating in the tradition, unfortunately I haven’t been organised enough to complete 24 days of it. My disclaimer is that I’d much rather only complete a 12 day Blogmas than start publishing content which isn’t up to scratch! There’s always next year…
If you’ve missed my Blogmas posts you can catch up from the beginning- Gift Guide | The Foodie.
I’ve really appreciated all of the lovely comments and feedback about my festive themed posts, so in the name of Christmas good will, I thought I’d return the favour and share 12 of thy favourite Blogmas posts I’ve read so far this December!
- Sophiaaaxo- Festive Scents
- Carly Tamara- 20 Things That Make Me Fall In Love With Christmas
- Mermaid Moonchild- Festive Drinks
- Katies Corner- 10 Christmas Gifts | For Her
- Kayla Loves- Cookie Trees 3 Ways
- Kirsten Jones- Christmas Candles and Defusers
- Gracies World- See My Christmas Tree
- Aumsome- Would You Rather? The Christmas Edition
- What Shona Says- Gift Guide: For Her
- The Violet Blonde- 10 Ways to Get into the Christmas Spirit
- Alys Journals- How to Make a Christmas Wreath
- Caitlincx- Blogmas Day 11
Make sure to go and check out these festive posts and give these lovely girls a follow if you like their content as much as I do!